Re: Looking for Type III

Scott Morrow wrote:

> Hello, I'm looking for a Fastback or Squareback in the Midwest area (I'm in
> Missouri).
> Prefer a Fastback but will consider Squareback.  Any year, motor not
> important, body must
> be pretty solid, paint not important. Also, prefer automatic.  Thanks
>
> Scott Morrow
> Kansas City, MO
> smorrow@gbutler.com

Hi, I have a 69 automatic Squareback for sale. It is a north Alabama car
and therefore almost rustfree (rust on the seam inside the rear wheel
arches and some surface rust at a part of the rain gutter). first paint,
but badly oxydated. The engine is dead, and I mean real dead. There is
one small dent in one rear fender. The car is otherwise very straight
and nice, as is the interior.I'm asking $800.
The car is in my garage in Huntsville, Alabama.