Muffler

Hello everyone,
	Could someone (or many) give me some advice.  I have a muffler (it's
not new, but in good shape) that I need to install on my 71 Squareback.
Can I remove the old one and install the new one with the motor in the
car, or do I have to pull the motor.  I don't want to pull it, but I
will if the effort to install the muffler with it in will be too much.
Any help, advice, or suggestions, BTDT's, ect. are welcome.

Thank You,
Stuart Neil
Chattanooga, TN