Re: Donations

At 1:44 AM -0000 6/29/97, JonesVWs@aol.com wrote:
>Greg,
>
>I'm in!  Where do I send the check or do I pay you at Milan?
>
>Mike

Mike & everyone,

	thanks for the overwhelming response; it looks like we have plenty
of support to make the transition to a new, permanent & better home.

	I will be in communication with Chris @vanagon about precisely
how/when to make the transition, how to handle the fund-raiser, etc.  I
will post updates to the type-3 list.  Look for them by mid-July or so.

	Cool!

-Greg
'71 squareback
'63 Beetle