Re: VW Parts

Charles E. Whitney wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Several weeks ago you posted a note with parts.
>
> 1.  Are those fuel pumps for TII's with the plastic dome thing on top?
>
> 2.  Do you have any front fenders for my '67 Squareback?
>
> 3.  Any other interesting T III parts applicable for my car?
>
> Thanks
>
> Charlie
> '67 Squareback
> clncrew@ziplink.ne
ARGHH! It happened again! I'm sorry, I didn't post those, just forwarded
them from the aircooled Usenet, just trying to put folks in touch with
parts that they might need but don't have info on. I don't know which
posting that you're talking about, but if you check out the original
post, it should have the author's name and address on it. Sorry again!
David Walters
'73 Notch