From: David Easterwood <deasterw@st6000.sct.edu>
To: type-3@umich.edu
Subject: FS: 72 Fastback in Rockmart, GA
Date: Friday, June 27, 1997 8:49 AM

I was driving thru Rockmart, Georgia (1 hr from Atlanta) last weekend
& had to turn around when I saw this one.

1972 VW Fastback
25,393 original miles
automatic
original paint
(I think the price was $3000)
(770) 684-5686 (serious inquiries only)

The car looked practically immaculate, I have never seen an unrestored
T3 in this condition.

Good luck,

Dave
1964 T34