For Sale

Hello  Type-3ers....Another one bites the dust.   I need to sell my
73 Fastback.  I have four cars at the present time and my neighborhood
association is giving me a little grief.  My wife and son love my
Super Beetle and so my Fastback must go.  It's located in Lexington,KY
and is a daily driver.  The pan has no rust holes nor does the body, it
has surface rust and has the original orange paint (not pretty).  I've
done a few cosmetic things such as replacing front and rear rubber for
the windows and the rear decklid.  The front seats have been recovered
and have new padding, I have the rear covers and padding in storage.
I also have installed door rubber that I got from Germany on both doors.
All the gauges work including the clock.  The car runs well and has a
71 engine with a 73 Control Unit.  I have the original FI Control Unit
for the engine as well as a couple of pressure sensors, an extra fuel
pump, and various other sensors, and a 71 front bumper with overriders.
If anyone close by is interested please let me know via e-mail, if you'd
like leave me a phone # and I'll call you back.  I'm asking $650.00
which includes all the extra parts.  I thought I would try here first
before I advertised locally since Lexington is not the VW hub
of the world.  Thanks to all who respond.

Larry D. Adkins