Door seals...fender beading

I know we went through this about three months ago, but I wasn't paying
attention.  I want to buy new door, rear door and trunk seals.  I
noticed the old ones are pressed and glued in place.  What kind of glue
should I use if I can locate decent seals. (All the ones I see seem
EXPENSIVE!) Also, If I FIND fender beading, is it a hassle to install?
(Or is it merely a case of unbolting the fenders enough to cram it in
between the body and fender, etc.  Thanks!

Mark Garcia
Santa Barbara, CA, USA
'73 Squareback
'78 BMW R80/7