Ladies & gentlemen, raise your glasses!

Ladies and gentlemen, please raise your glasses and join me in a
toast to my beloved '69 Variant. This morning on my way to work the
odometer ticked over to 200 000 miles! Here's to 28 years of (mostly)
trouble free motoring and to Herr Porsche's genius for designing such
a fine automibile in the first place, lets all salute this car as she
passes this milestone in her life. May she continue to do many more
miles in the same fine form as she did these that had just passed.

To the next 200 000 miles ladies and gentlemen, cheers!!!

Regards

Adriaan Loedolff
adriaan@norton.ctech.ac.za
'69 Variant Automatic