Type 3 For Sale

All,
	First, pardon me for jumping in to your mailing list like this,
but I'm hoping one of you is looking for a Type 3.  My son, Arik, recently
bought a newer used car (83 VW Scirocco) and is leaving us (his parents)
to sell off his 70 Type 3 Fastback, VIN 3102136846.  The car is
mechanically in good shape.  The engine runs well using original Bosch
fuel injection on a rebuilt engine (about 25,000 miles).  The car is an
automatic (bummer!).  The brakes are in good shape.  The tires are new.
The body was in good shape til a fender bender this year which leaves the
right front fender, hood and front body panel requiring work.  The
interior is in bad shape needing dash cover, seat covers, carpets and sun
visors. The headliner is in good shape.  I've got Weber carbs (34ICTs),
intake manifolds, and Bosch 009 distributor for when the fuel injection
died.  (It just never did so the carbs, distributor and manifolds are
new!) I've got the VW of America manual and VW for Idiots too (both in bad
shape)..
	My wife and I like the car (my first car was a 70 Bug), but we've
already got a 67 Alfa Duetto in the garage that needs our attention so the
Fastback's probably just going to sit around (pretty much what the Alfa
does). I'm going to let it all go for $300. If you're interested please
e-mail or call Glen Journeay at journeay@olympic.net or (360) 779-9465. We
live near Poulsbo, Washington, so call, get directions and come on out.
	Once again, sorry for jumping in to your mailing list...

Glen Journeay