Re: Who am I?

Hello:
	Im kind of new to this VW thing and engine work in general. Bought my
72 squareback last summer. I had a yellow Rabbit while in the Navy but
then switched over to an 86 Honda civic for the last 10yrs. I regretted
my decision mostly because owning a car that I could not do the work on
myself deprived me of some great learning opportunities.
	Anyway, I am 29 a graduate student in nursing at the University of
Cincinnati. I have a bachelors in International Studies from Ohio
University. I was a Hospital Corpsman in the Navy for 5yrs. I am very
interested in blacksmithing, gardening and VW maintenance.
	I am getting ready to drop the engine out of my SBack for the first
time. I really like the look and functionality of this particular type
of VW and don't think I could ever own a bug(there just isnt enough room
to nap in the back).
	So I hope to keep you all informed of my newbies progress. I hope that
we can all get a big laugh out of this process.

Erik C. Coons
'72 Squareback(wounded)
"The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the
comfortable."- Clarence Darrow.