Sheetmetal FS

I can deliver any of the following to Litchfeild if your really interested.

TYPE 3 SHEETMETAL BLOWOUT SALE!  prices are pickup only, Albany NY, but I will deliver to packing center if you pay packing and shipping, I'm just not equipped.

1)61-9 Notch LR, hit 6" in just below taillight, can be fixed with skill, 1
 hole front of quarter on bottom  $35.

2)70-3 LF ; 6" rust on bottom rear seam (where they all go), 1 qurater size hole
in headlight bucket (not outer skin) rest rust free!  small shallow dent above
end of bumper $75

3)70-3 decklid Square, rust/dent free, everything but lock there $40

4)61-9 decklid Notch, Bad shape, rust inside rear lip, really wavy $20

5)68-9 RF NOS slight surface rust, couple small dings $200

6)64-5  hood (will fit 61-9) surface rust inside lip, really freindly! $20

7)68-9 LF Small hole top corner, small dent in front, Skin o bondo on lower
rear section but doesn't look too bad from inside, some outer surface rust $30

8)68-9 RF  Bottom rear corner rotted off 3" up, rest solid, dent under headlight
$45

9)64-5 1500 'S' front set, rust in all the regular places, basically straight,
rebuildable. $20/pair.

10) 70-3 Rears L&R rust free, $40-$75 each.

11) Doors, rust free, $50 each.

12) 70-3 LF, rusty but will hold a headlight and signal, FREE!

13) 70-3 LF, Solid and straight, 1 very small hole back bottom otherwise
rust free, 1 small tear in bumpermount hole otherwise perfect. $125

14)70-3 RF, 3" hole back bottom and small hole top rear infront of the corner
(not in the corner), lower skirt pushed in a bit but not too bad. $40

Please Email parkkj@crd.ge.com

Thanks!  Keith