Re: Lowering problems

I am facing a similar problem regarding the height of the rear of my 71
SB. A question. What tool did you use to compress the springplates in
order to get them back together? Regarding lowering, mine is lowered in
the rear simply because of age. I would not advise doing it because it
cambers out the wheels, greatly accelerating tire wear. If you keep on
top of rotating the tires you may be able to prolong their life somewhat
but when tires wear funny in the back and then you put them on the front
the steering is always affected.