cool pics

hey there every one i got some neat pics to show you all, while i
playing a game called NEED FOR SPEED II in the traffic mode (you race
against traffic not other race cars) i noticed some neat looking cars
and it turned out to be what i thought some T-III fastback's so i quick
made up a page and put them on it let me know what you think

here is the

 http://home.ptd.net/~joshcurt/

let me know what you think

i am going to finish my page latter i just had time do do this for now

vw are every where