coverings

Hi Volks:

Well, I've relocated from Seattle to Salem, Mass. and "Otto" my '71 SQB
travelled along behind the Uhaul in fine form!

Lots of looks in the Boston area,
ranging from "What the heck IS that?" to "Awesome car!!".

Anyway, I will be commuting via rail here and my car will be used
seldomly. I can't afford garage storage, but I do have off-street parking.
Can anyone reccommend a good car cover material or company?  Iknow that is
important to keep out the elements, yet the cover should breathe
moisture out so that it doesn't accumulate.

Please respond to my email address (dhenry@u.washington.edu) and
co-circulate it to the list.  I have email on a very tenative basis here
through my old account and don't want to cause Greg any headaches by
subscribing right now.

Thanks!
Doug H.
'71 Square in Salem (Yes, that Salem with all of the witch stuff!)