Who's the oldest?

Gunnar and Kathy Will write:

>So far we feel like we're the senior citizens of the group--just proves T-3's
>and maybe VW's in general have a wide age range following.

Ah, I thought I was the Senior Citizen (i.e., old coot) on the list.  My
supposition, when I subscribed to this discussion group, was that most of the
subscribers would be young (heck, to me everybody looks young!).

Anyone curious about the age range/distribution of this group?????

Tell you what....if you are interested, I will conduct a totally unscientific,
absolutely unreliable (but fun) survey.

Email directly to me your age and gender and I will compile something that passes
for statistical analysis and report back to the membership at large.

Rules of the game:

  1.  Send your statement of age and gender to me, not to the list.  If you are
      not sure of either your age or sex, guess!

		2.  You may remain anonymous, use an alias, or go into the witness protection plan.

  3.  You may lie about your age...after all, that's the American way!

  4.  All responses will remain confidential; only aggregate statistics will be
      published.

I still bet I'm the oldest!

Gerontologically yours...

Phil