Re: Sun-N-Fun 11

we will be there......unfortunately both of our 69 squarebacks were recently
in fender benders so we will be spectators only

look for a young couple, both with shoulder length brown hair, female will
likely be found hanging around any type 3's to be found, may or may not be
escorting the cutest baby in the world........hope to see you there

sqr69
&
Benny
(69squareback)