Re: Thanks for T-III pan info!

At 11:40 6/15/97 -0400, you wrote:
>I have a ? for all of you about the T-3 engine.  Is there some type of seal
>for the fan that buts up against the case and the fan itself?  I am replacing
>an engine on a bug, and it had a what seemed like a greased twine seal
>between the pulley and case.  This to me would be very affective for stoping

I have bug case with type III cooling in my Fastback. There wasn't any seal
for the fan/pulley. I don't have any leaks on mine but the case seam and
drain plate.
Later,
Marty Gray           |Without Weapons the
pinball@camalott.com | Air Force is Just
Abilene, TX          |  Another Airline
96 Dodge Ram / 68 VW Fastback (The Egg)