Intro.

Well, I guess that is about time that I sent in an introduction.
My name is Timothy Fink, I am 23 years old, and a Mechanical Engineering
Student at Clemson University.  Currently school is out for the summer
and I am at home in Moore, SC.

My project is a '69 Squareback.   I have been working on the car
for 2 years.  The car needed a lot of work when I got it.  A whopping
sum of $75 dollars was paid for the car.  It was complete, with manual
transmission, fuel injected engine, a fair amount of rust, and some
little
critters.  The car had been sitting for 14 years, and a good bit of that
was spent in a field.  I bought it on July 4th, 1994 and towed it home.
The little car sat for a year before I stared to work on it.  Since then
have had the rocker panels replaced, built a new 1776 engine, and
started
to remove rust and fix the body.  There is also the usual brake job, and
suspension modifications.  I am going custom with this car.  All
moldings
will be shaved, and I have already installed the 1-piece door glass.  I
really
want to make a autocross type of car out of it.  I don't want to race
it, I
just want it to handle and run like one.

It's an ongoing project and hopefully I will complete it within another
year.

 Tim Fink

 69 Squareback              tfink@hubcap.clemson.edu
 90 Jetta                   Mechanical Engineering
 67 Fastback                Clemson University
  		            South Carolina