Who am I

Hi,

my name is Roland Greppmeir, i live in a little city called Leipheim in
Bavaria, Germany. Leipheim is about 50 km from Augsburg which some of
you might know since the U.S. Army has had 4 bases there since WW II.

I´m 29 years old and married since last April to my wife Linda. She`s
from America and was born in Texas. This fall I will go to the U.S. for
my first time, and also meet my in-laws for the first time...
We will be in Denver for three weeks. I read about one guy from Denver,
maybe we could have a beer together then. Anybody else from Colorado ?

The last 8 years I have spent in the German Army. (hi, Marty, you may be
the only airforce, but not the only soldier. I`m sergant 1st class, by
the way ) As a matter of fact I´m still soldier till september, but the
german army does a lot to get you back into civil life again. So, since
june last year I´m learning a computer proffesion, that I can`t
translate into English. You learn just about everything about computers,
like programming, but also about sales buisiness. (german: EDV-Kaufmann)
My hair is growing again since then. My wife is bitching a lot about
that, but it didn`t help anything.

I`ve owned VW`s since I was 18 (Can`t get your driver`s licence earlier
in Germany). Since then I`ve had about 15, I´m not really sure, beetles
from  `63 to `83, 3 Golfs, 1 Passat, 3 type 3s, 1 BMW 520i and a Porsche
924.
The last one I hated the most to give away.