About Steve Downunder ...

Volks,

I like this idea of all of us introducing ourselves :-)

I'm Steve Farmer and i'm 43 years of age, I'm married with a 6 year old
daughter (Lauren) and a 5 year old son (Myles).  We live in an area known
as the Northern Beaches in beautiful Sydney, Australia.  Some of the
suburbs near us are Newport Beach, Palm Beach etc (commonly know as gods
own country!).

We own tweo Squarebacks a '70 which is my daily driver and a '72 whihc I am
restoring.  My SO sometimes thinks I'm mad to commit so much time, effort
and of course money to rebuilding a VW.  My kids think it's "really cool".
I have ownde a couple of VW's in the past, but type3's are now verging on
an obession!!

We also own an '82 Volvo 245 (The SwedishBrick!!) it's a great family car
even if it is a water pumper, has a bit more room and creature comfort than
the VW, but it's nowhere near as much fun.  There are still quite a lot of
type 3's around down here, lamost every day I see one or two.  They are
becoming rare compared to beetles and buses so quite often us T3 drivers
wave and acknowledge each other!

I run my own small business doing software development, including
Client/Server and Internet/Intranet stuff.

Thats about all I can think of for know, keep on daking and long live the
Type-3 list!!

Regards,
Steve Farmer

Heads Together Systems Pty Ltd
PO Box 2103 Dee Why, NSW, 2099
Sydney, Australia

1970 Type 3 Squareback (Driving)
1972 Type 3 Squareback (Restoring)

Net: hts@hts.com.au
Tel: 612 9982 6767
Fax: 612 9981 3081
Visit our Web Site at http://www.hts.com.au/VW.html

Minds are like parachutes, they work best when open.