Charlie Whitney

Hello All,

I'm Charlie Whitney ( 34 yrs. old)  and live in Avon,Connecticut.  I'm
married with two boys - 8 and 9 yrs. old.  I own
a housecleaning/janitorial business.  Started my VW addiction by
experimenting with Type I's, then dabbled with Type II's, and am now
totally strung out on Type III's.

I drive a pearl white '67 square which is my daily driver.  It had 38K
original miles when I bought it.  Except for paint, which is actually
still pretty good,it is in very nice rust-free condition. I bought it
from the daughter of the original owner for $500.00.  Now, 8 months
later the odometer is at 49K.

If any one is ever in the area, let me know so we can get together.

Charlie
'67 square
clncrew@ziplink.net