Introducing myself

Hi, I'm Shannon Darosett, and I drive a 73 Fastback.

My first VW was a 74 (?) (Don't really remember) Beetle.  It died real
quick...hehe I was 16, it was in bad shape....it was an ugly ending....then
owned a couple of boring, typical cars, and then fell in love with a 70
Fastback.  It had Car Cancer (rust), and as in love with it as I was I got
tired of having wet pants from the shins down every time it rained.  Not to
mention no heat in the winter...:/  I sold it, it broke my heart...and I
drove a Honda CRX while looking for it's replacement.  Hence the 73 FB.   I
bought it in great shape, didn't need much more than a good
cleaning...until a pizza boy backed into it.  :P  But you all probably know
that story...

The good news is that the courts awarded me 4 times what it's going to cost
to fix the car....bad news is that that doesn't make finding a fender any
easier.  But I will paint it British Green with some of the leftover
settlement money.  8)

Well, that's me.  I hang out on EFnet a lot, so if you're ever on
IRC....I'm "Pshano"....

Shannon Darosett, St. Louis, MO USA
'70 Fastback (R.I.P. death by rust)
'73 Fastback (wounded)