Re: What's in a name?

I'm pretty sure that FlieBhack is a fastback.  But on a pronunciation
note, the funny "B" you talk about is an old German letter that has been
replaced in the modern (last 15-20 years) alphabet by the "ss".  The
actual pronunciation would be Fliessback, or something of the like.  Hope
it helps.

Kenik Hassel