Re: Squareback Truck?

Man! This is wierd!,

      I too am looking for a SB truck conversion. I have a 68 with a 2 inch
body lift and Bridgestone Desert Deuler tires on it. The thing is a beast!
(meant in a good way). I have taken that thing on jeep trails, sand, mud,
snow, and on a Baja track across the Mojavi desert (came in fourth in the VW
Baja division and I am only 16). Anyway now I need a truck for hunting and
would not give up my SB for any light truck out there. So, I too am looking
for truck conversion plans. Please send me any available info.

Thanks,
Jensen
'68 SB Baja ("dirtwagen")