swimming pool

Hi Volks,

when I asked how to solve my water problems, it looks like I poked into
an open wound since I wasn`t the only one having that problem. Well, now
my car is dry again. Thanks to all who helped me with this.

By the way, I did a lot of work on my square this week. Changing the
whole break system, break pads, break cylinders, break disks and so on.
Here I learned another lesson in VW fixing. There is always two ways
how to put in a wheel bearing ! If you ever do this work, make sure
first it`s in the right way BEFORE you drive, or you will have to buy
another set of wheel bearings and you will have problems to get the
break disc off again.

I know this stuff by now !

Roland

`69 square