new squareback and many ?'s

Hi everybody
	Today we went and picked up the squareback so its really mine now I
can start spending money on it. It has rust but its in pretty good
shape considering it sat for 10 years. I looked it over againd
today the front brakes kinda work, but everything seems to be
there. The PO started the engine a few years ago and it still turns
over and I have some questions on various items.

1. The fuel pump doesn't seem to be working where do the wires to it
come from and what is the difference between this and the bus FI fuel
pump? Can I use one of them? Is anything else interchangeable
between these systems?

2. The front floor is wet I think its the fresh air
box recently mentioned is there and archive of this list?

3. Window regulators are they the same as the beetle?

4. The clock doesn't seem to work has anyone ever fixed one?

5. What is a good source for brake parts I'm gonna have to replace
the whole system?

Sorry I typed such a long message but, I don't have much on the type
3. Thanks for reading

Phil Burton
71 bus/ super beetle / squareback
73 autostick / 66 beetle