RE: Engine rebuilding

The last engine I got was a remanufactored from ATK in Santa Ana, CA.  Everything is new except for the case (except I
now suspect that the flex plates are used also).  I paid $650 five years ago.  All of my engines (4+) are from them and I
havn't had any major problems, except some flex plates breaking and they gave me a new engine over one of them.
They do ship.  Hope this helps....
Craig Woolston
'70 Sqback and '71 Fastback
cwoolsto@ladc.lockheed.com