Re: window rubber

If you guys are resto customizers like me, I'm sure tou've had trouble
finding window rubber that accepts the molding groove.  Bill and Steve's
is a great place for the front and rear windows on all type 3's, but the
rear quarters for a fastback are nearly impossible to find.   There is a
company in England though, that has every type3 part you'll ever want,
called type 3 detectives.  They have a web sight.  I don't have the
address with me, but if you run a net search on your browser, you should
be able to find it.

Kenik Hassel
'71 fastback