Re: Rubber mat?

On Sat, 31 May 1997, Ginger D.&Peter P. wrote:

>	Several listers have made their own out of some sort of industrial
>floor mats, but I have yet to find rubber mats big enough to do this...

Once upon a time, I had a dart-playing friend who worked for a shop
that made theatrical sets.  He always had his hands on free lumber,
materials, hardware, costumes, you name it.

Once they made a set for the "American Gladiators", which was this
rubber stuff.  He brought home enough to make a dart lane.  It was
awesome.  (He had the right stuff to permanently print the hockey
line and his trademark into the rubber).  Now years later, I think
it would be very good stuff to use for a floor mat.  Especially if
you could get a circle-vee-dubya printed in on it :-)

No I do not know anything else about the stuff, and my friend is
in Durango making cabinets and signs now.

--
g-r-a-t-e-f-u-l-l-y---[   email:<fishbowl@conservatory.com>   ]---l-i-v-i-n-g
d-e-a-d-i-c-a-t-e-d---[     http://www.conservatory.com/      ]-----l-i-g-h-t