Auto Transport, help me save a Ghia!

My uncle calls me today with the good news.  He says, "How would you like
to baby sit a 71 Ghia 'vert?"  I says, "Phht, like you need to ask!"
He's moving to Malaysia and can't take his cars with him.  He's got the
T34 all set, but wasn't sure about the vert.  He says if its too
expensive to ship cross country, he's going to sell it.  He's in Rancho
Cucamonga, CA and I'm in Port St. Lucie, FL.  That's Los Angeles to West
Palm Beach just to give you an idea of the distance.  Anyone have any
idea how much this will cost?  Any recommendations?  Anyone offer to
drive it here? :)  TIA

Cayson Ellsworth
68 Fastback
72 Super