Re:

Sounds like my squareback exept for the roof rack. I never knew there was
an S model.

From,(swaffordvw@juno.com)                            VW LIVES IN MY
BLOOD!
1971 Squareback VeeWee w/A/C (No compressor)
1983 Rabbit GTI 8Valve (151K and muffler knocking on the floor)
Call OffRoad Center 513-353-3733 For VW Stuff! Tellem Chris Swafford Sent
Ya!