Re: clutch

T ø M wrote:

> At 08:54 PM 7/29/97 -0700, you wrote:
> >I don`t think I`m a complete idiot, but the last time it took me 25
> >minutes to replace the clutch, incl. taking engine out and back in.
> >
> >Roland
>
> 25 *minutes*!! Jeezuz... damn speed mechanic, you are! It takes me 25
> minutes just to crack the first beer and find my repair manual.
>
> T o M

A few weeks before that I had several problems with engines, 1st I blew
the engine from fastback and put another one into that, then I had
trouble with the squareback, so I decided to swap engines since the
sqaure is driven daily. Then the clutch of the square broke. Now that it
was kind of a habit to take type3 engines in and out, I tried doing it
on speed. And 25 minutes was the result.

Roland
`69 square
`69 TL
`69 beetle