T-3 Detectives

Jake:
So you're off across the pond, huh? Jolly, and all that. I got the
address if you need it for Type 3 Detectives-8a Rous Road, Newmarket,
Suffolk,CB8 80L, Tel: +44 1638 668693. As for directions, I haven't a
clue, although I thought I saw a map to them recently in an issue of
Volks World. I guess you could call Paul @ T3D's and ask, or e-mail them
at "t3d@wildhq.demon.co.uk" but replies may be a bit slow. At any rate,
if you go and see something that you just gotta get, maybe get two and
I'll buy one (just kidding). Will floor pans fit into into your luggage?
Can you fit a windshield in your pants? You never know, but those
overseas shipping charges are a bitch, let me tell ya, it might be worth
it. I was down in Miami for the Wide Five meeting ( SW 85 Av. and Bird
Rd.) last Sunday night, scored a rear trunk lid for the Notch.
Couple-a-few nice Bugs, a Square, and a nice dual cab Bus. Might have to
see if we can get together there sooner or later. Got my eye on two
heater channels somewhere up in Broward, might have to spring for those,
and then it's off to the body shop, we'll see.
AAR, have a good time in merry old England, have a couple of pints of
Guiness for us, get some T3D stickers if you go there, but don't work
too hard. (BTW, what do you do that they send you overseas, and do they
need more people to do it?)
David Walters
'73 1600 Notch
S. FL, USA