Subject: fuel injection
Author:  type-3-errors@umich.edu at SMTPGATE
Date:    7/27/97 10:58 PM

I have a 69 fastback and thinking of putting a bus 2 liter motor in, but
I don't know if I should put my fuel injection on it or not.  My fuel
injection right now works great but my engine is going and I want more
power, so I figure I will go with a 2 liter, I just don't know if my
fuel injection will fit or work on it any ideas??????

    gcv@kreative.net
    69 fastback