RE: Real Opinions

For what it's worth, I agree with you.

A few people I talk to think I should put my notch in the garage and
never drive it. Many feel that I would be destroying my investment if I
drive it and put any more miles on it. I didn't buy it for the
investment. I bought it because I have always loved and wanted a
notchback. When I saw this car advertised for sale my only concern was
that someone had beat me to it.

It is way too much fun to drive this car to let it sit and waste away in
a garage. When I drive friends around in it they just gigle at the
attention we get, and that's what is fun for me. People smile and wave,
of course most have to ask "What is it", and I just love telling the
story over and over. Personally I would never get this much out of it if
it sat in the garage and only came out for shows.

For those that have the time, money and patience to maintain a car
strictly for show I support them 100%. That just isn't for me.

My unsolicited $.02,
Bill