Re: Available Roof Racks?

I just bought a welded steel vintage style roof rack with wood slats
built off of a jig to look like an NOS rack.  Quite the killer finishing
piece for that resto/resto-cal type3.  It cost 379.95 from parts is parts
somewhere in Utah.  It holds down with clamps to the rain lip on the roof
with some pretty stylie screw down L-Brackets.  You can find PIP's Phone#
in the latest issues of the VW mags.  This rack is NOT the type that
screws into the roof with sheet metal screws, so you will be safe from
body damage and rust.

Kenik Hassel
71 fastback