Re: Re[2]: Real Opinions

Hey, Jim,

You seem well versed in the machinations of installing those Neal rear
brakes.  Any idea how to install or modify the fronts they make for install
to a type3?
Neal only makes fronts for type1 spindles and won't make them for type3
spindles (I'm sure they would if you threw a LOT of money at them, but
who can afford it?)  Anyway, just curious.

Kenik Hassel
71 fastback