Why should I keep my Squareback

Hello everyone,
	Well, I have a problem.  My '71 Squareback sits out in the back yard,
waiting for the love and attention it deserves.  My problem is this: I
am not sure that I want to give it this love and attention.  Before
everyone flames me to a crisp, I do like the car, but I like my busses
better.  My squareback looks good, runs ok (except there is a terrible
exhaust odor in the car when driving).  I have a used, but good, muffler
to put on, but I just don't ever seem to get to it.  He needs a tune-up
also.  I did replace the fuel injection hoses (all of them), and all the
lights work too.  I just can't seem to get the motivation up to work on
him.  I do go and open all the doors and the trunk to let air circulate
(on nice days only!!).  I think I would like to drive it, but I just
don't seem too interested in getting it into shape for a daily driver.
Please help me to overcome this terrible problem, or if not, then come
and buy him from me and love him.  He is green, with tan interior.  His
front seats have rips in the vinyl, there is a hole under the battery
big enough for the battery to fall through.  When it rains, it gets wet
inside (about 1/2" in the floor board), but the floor by the passenger
seat does not collect as much water because of the hole in the floor for
it to drain through.  The fuel tank sender does not work, and the tank
itself leaks if filled over 1/2 full.
	What should I do with him.  I can't give him away, because I need money
for my busses.  If anyone wants to buy him, please let me know.  I will
sell him for $550.00.  He lives in LaFayette, GA, which is about 15
miles south of Chattanooga, TN, and 30 miles from Dalton, GA.

Unhappily yours,
Stuart (the I don't take care of my square) Neil