Re: FI Question

Hey Craig, I had my number three injector die out (it was staying fully
open at a certain speed) and had some of the same symptoms you have.  I
believe the proper term is "Buckenjerkin", which loosely translated
means "see if you can find a spare injector to swap in for testing."  I
cheated when mine died;  I borrowed a thermocouple meter from work and
went for a medium-length drive.  Then I checked to see which cylinder
was different from the rest (temperature-wise).  I swapped out that
injector with my spare, and havent looked back.  At least you now know
that the rest of the system is cool, right?  Good luck,

Jake "If you decide to go to carbs, can I have your injectors?" Kooser

'71 Squareback (the little girl)
'66 Type I roadster (temporary insanity that lasts quite a long time so
far)