FI Question

Just when I thought I had seen everything, the FI system throws a new one out.  Any help would much be appreciated...

When I step on the accelerator slowly everything is great. When I step on it fast, the car chokes, sputters and emits all types of
expletives at me before it quits all together.  It idles just fine, runs at any other rpm just fine, but I can't get to any other rpm with any type
of speed.

I have checked the timing, valves, vaccuum advance, adjusted and checked the throttle sensor, check battery voltage, checked the
temperature sensors and the manifold pressure sensor.  What's left the computer?  I really wish I knew what that thing was thinking...

Craig Woolston
'70 Sqback and '71 Fastback
cwoolsto@ladc.lockheed.com