Pressure Sensor for sale?

Hi all,

I'm trying to locate a pressure sensor (72-73) for my fastback.  I'm
looking around here at the boneyards and have run across a 72 fastback
but I can't contact the owners.  So, does anyone have a working P/S for
the 72-73 years?  If so, please let me know and if I can't find one here
locally I may give you a shout.  Thanks so much!!!

Larry D. Adkins
73 Fastback
74 Super Beetle

God I wish there were more air cooled VWs here!!!!!!