Re: not getting mail

It seems to be working here, Boyd.  I got your message just fine.
-General interest (or maybe not interesting at all) point - I just
installed Windows 95 on my computer and lost quite a bit of stuff,
including my netscape address book.  I have been trying to get a new
Manifold Pressure sensor for my '71 squareback and a muffler, tailpipe,
resonator, and rear heat exchanger for same.  Could the folks who have
been helping  me out with that please e-mail me again?

Thanks, Jake

'71 Squareback (the little girl)
'66 type I roadster (the lifelong project)