Weird VW sightings-parents must read

Hey T3ers,

Just had a weird vw sighting when my 2 year old twins brought me a book from
their bookshelf tonight. The book is a picture book called "Cars and Trucks
and Things That Go," by Richard Scarry, published 1974.

As I flipped through the pages, I saw the usual beetles, conv. beetles, and
then I saw a panel wagon type 3 ("TV repair car"), several microbuses, a
westfalia camper, then I saw a notchback, then a fastback, and I was thinking
that this guy must be a real vw fan to include so many vw illustrations in
his book. I flipped a few more pages, and then I saw that he had a page of
military vehicles complete with a kubelwagen ("desert jeep") and a
schwimmwagen ("swimming jeep")!!!!  As I flipped the pages, I saw more T3s,
several Things, a Baha w/ Stinger, and a Manx dune buggy.

For you VW addicts/parents, I highly recommend this book to get your young
ones started out right. Needless to say, we've immediately adopted this book
as one of our nighttime favorites.