Re: Let's talk speaker placement...

T o M,
      Thus far HIP2BSQ, my '71 Square has a removable face Blaupunkt CM45
AM/FM/Cassette/CD controller under the dash ( in a 'stock Sapphire VX type'
plastic mounting box, available at Pep Boys about $20.00 - looks  great/no
cutting!). A pair of Cerwin Vega SS-502  5 1/4" in the  rear hatch (not much
larger will fit- and be very careful about mtg. depth there is only 2" back
there!), a pair of Cerwin Vega SS-602  6 1/2" in the front doors, and a KLH
dual 6" sub box behind the rear seat ( very small box, lots-o-sound, carpeted
like the rest of the interior). The CD changer is in the  front trunk, two Dr
Crankenstien M-80 two channel, 80 watt amplifiers are "in" the back seat
(mounted inside the seat base, on the rear bottom-passengers never know and
it makes for easy battery to amp wiring).

 Thats how I have mine, not much to see . . . keeps the theft thing down, but
it sure sounds great!

Dan
HP2BSQ@aol.com
' 71 TIII Squareback