Subject: 15 x 6 rims
Author:  type-3-errors@umich.edu at SMTPGATE
Date:    7/18/97 8:43 AM

Hi,

I have just got a new set of disks and drums converted to studs (Porsche
pattern) for my 15 x 6 Porsche "cookie cutters" rims.  I would like some
suggestions on tyre sizes and brands to use.  I was hoping a 195/65 15 or
195/55 15 would fit under the guards?

Thanks for the help

Tim Hughes
 '73 squareback bored and stroked to 2.0l