Re: 6-12V conversion

JMcGill=> If I was to go through with this, *new* carbs would also be an
       => option.  I'm not so worried about the cost.

Around here, used 32s are running about $100 each. FYI.

=> What about the wiper motor?

I got a 12V motor from a late Square and mounted it on my old driver
arm. It's a tad larger, but it fits. The control switch is a problem I
haven't addressed yet -- I want to use the old control knob as well, of
course. Anybody else done this?

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 343 (soon-to-be 1776 sunroof)
'64 343 (parts)