Re: All stuck up...

Razor blades, WD-40, acetone, VM&P naptha, lighter fluid, methyl ethyl
ketone.  One really stubborn San Jose city parking lot sticker I used
aircraft paint stripper on, 20 seconds later it curled up and left the
bumper clean.  Be careful with the razor blade, it CAN scratch, the
rest will affect paint, but since you're repainting, think of it as a
start.