7/27 Milan, MI Bug-out caravan!!!

Hi all,

	if you're in Michigan, come join the "Not-a-VW-Club" on our
caravan to the Milan, MI Bug-out this Sunday July 27!  We'll meet at
Arborland Mall on Washtenaw Ave. at US23 in Ann Arbor (exit 37B).  Time to
show up is 8am sharp, right there at the base of the huge Arborland
time/temperature sign.  We'll hit the road shortly thereafter, taking US23
south to Milan (less than half an hour's drive).

	Also, Jonce (strtbug@ibm.net) is inviting folks for a pre-show
get-together at his place in Ypsilanti the day before the show (~4pm
Saturday 7/26).  Write him for details!  Be there!  (We need to bring
anything, Jonce?)

	Here's the hot tip for the show:  when you pull up to the site,
the greeter will ask you if you're a spectator or if you're entering the
show.  Choose the latter, even if you're not competing.  The greeter will
point you in the direction of all the action, and you don't have to
actually *enter* your car in the show (only have to pay the per-head
admission).  If you say you're a spectator, they'll send you off back
behind the dragway in a dusty parking lot...

	If anybody needs more info or would like to meet up with other
'net VW folks at the show itself, drop me a line!  Also, visit the
not-a-vw-club web page...

	http://www-personal.umich.edu/~gregm/not.a.vw.club

-Greg
'71 squareback