Re: Seattle VW Show Part II, Toms addendum...

> As we were walking around admiring others rides, Toby pointed out to me a
> '69(?) SqrBk with reverse engine cooling vents. I had never heard of this
> VW "booboo" before, does anyone know the complete story (and who got fired
> because of it)?

My uncle mentioned something of this to me.  We're still not sure which way
is correct however.  Any ideas?  Also, an update on the Ghia Vert that needed
to be shipped.  My uncle found a way for it to get out here.  But, he wants
me to sell it.  So, anyone in Fl want a 71 Ghia convertible?

Cayson Ellsworth
68 Fastback
72 Super