VW BIZ

This thread has been around, but I though I would get everyones opinion on
the topic. So here's the BIG question.....Is there anyone that is a VW
dismantler and warehouser that is doing a profitable and reputable business
of selling these used parts?
My brother-in-law and I were sitting around and bitching about the future of
our jobs, and were throwing out some ideas. We started crunching numbers on
a business plan to provide reconditioned pans, rebuilt front-ends,
longblocks, etc.
Just an idea that came out of the heat and frustration. Its late and its
Friday. Only to be young and have no responsibility. I need to catch a buzz
off my arthritis medication.......WERE ARE THOSE D*MN PILLS!!!!!!!!

Stephen and Roslea Weiford
sweiford@concordnc.com